The Catholic Church of St. Michael in Tarampados is one of the 30 parishes of the Catholic Archdiocese of Naxos, Tinos, Andros and Mykonos. There is insufficient evidence for the year of reconstruction of the first temple in this area. The existing temple dates back to 1810, and the year of the establishment of the parish was in 1789. In recent replacement of the vessels of the Holy Trinity, a chalice was discovered with a written year in 1532. On September 29 St. Michael is celebrated in the church of the village while on the eve of the feast the feast of the evening.